Top 10 Selling Jerseys, LeBron Tops The List Over Steph Curry in the Philippines
NBA Finals MVP LeBron James captured the top spot on the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) list of most popular jerseys in the Philippines, the NBA announced today. Highlighting sales from the four NBA Stores in the Philippines, the list features reigning back-to-back NBA MVP Stephen Curry at No. 2, and four-time NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving at No. 3.
Rankings are based on in-store sales since the beginning of the 2016-17 NBA season.
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
4. James Harden, Houston Rockets
5. Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
6. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
9. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
Hurry! You can still purchase NBA jerseys and other merchandise through the four NBA Stores in the Philippines, located in Manila at Glorietta 3, Mega Fashion Hall, TriNoma, and in Cebu at Ayala Center.