Baseline, A 3x3 Basketball Boot Camp by Triple Threat Manila
Join us for the TRIPLE THREAT MANILA'S BASELINE, a three Saturday nights 3x3 Basketball Boot Camp starting September 2.
25 teams. 100 players. 3 nights of 3x3 Boot Camp. 3 nights of exciting FIBA-endorsed Tune-up games
Grab some friends, put together a team or join as an individual to learn a new sport or enhance your skills to be a well-rounded 3x3 player on and off the court.
Baseline is the 1st sport-specific 3x3 Basketball Boot Camp for males with two age categories:
- 12 year old to 17 years old (Year Born 2000 to 2005); and
- 18 years old and above
Baseline is organized in partnership with Coach John Ramirez former PBA Assistant Coach, Pro-Athlete and a multi-awarded Coach.
The main goal of the Baseline is to create various world-class opportunities for all Filipinos to learn and contribute to the development of 3x3 Basketball in the Philippines and be recognized internationally. We believe that Filipino athletes have what it takes to go from the streets to the Olympics.
Features of the Baseline Boot Camp:
- Sport-specific 3x3 Skills Training Camp
- FIBA-endorsed tune-up games every session
- FIBA's Individual and Team Ranking
- Photo Coverage
- Free Event Drifit Shirt
- Free Wilson Basketball*
- Free Jersey for Top 3 Teams playing in Triple Threat Manila Season 1
By participating on TRIPLE THREAT MANILA'S BASELINE BASKETBALL BOOT CAMP, all participants will be given individualized profile page and will get a spot in the 3x3 Individual World Ranking on FIBA 3x3 website.
PHOTO CREDIT: HTTPS://GOO.GL/C71B2L
Additionally, the tournament’s result and players statistics are showcased on the same portal.
PHOTO CREDIT: HTTPS://GOO.GL/KAWCII
PHOTO CREDIT: HTTPS://GOO.GL/E8WZLV
- Open to 25 teams only
- Make sure you and your team have read and understoodBoot Camp Guidelines before registering
- All players should create FIBA personal account. NO FIBA PERSONAL ACCOUNT, NO PLAY!
- For Team Registration on this portal, only the Team Captain should register on behalf of the team
- If you are registering as Solo Player, Triple Threat Manila will match you with other players to complete the required four (4) players in a team. You will be notified on the camp day to which team you belong
- If you are registering as a team, only one Wilson Basketball will be given. Only Solo Player registrants will get one Wilson Basketball each
- Be sure to bring all your accomplished hard copy of Baseline Camp Guidelines of all players on the first day, NOBASELINE CAMP GUIDELINES, NO PLAY!
- Slots will be only be reserved upon sending proof of full payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (LAST NAME AND AGE)
- Registration ends on August 19, Saturday
For 12 -18 years old (Year Born 1999 to 2005), your registration will only be completed AFTER submitting the ff:
- Complete registration form (this portal)
- Create FIBA personal account
- Scanned copy of your original birth certificate
- Printed and accomplished Boot Camp Guidelines by your parent or guardian. All pages must have their signature. Bring the hard copy of Baseline Camp Guidelines on the first day, NO BASELINE CAMP GUIDELINE FORMS, NO PLAY!
- Scanned copy of proof of full payment
- Important Note: Please email scanned copy of original birth certificate and proof of full payment to email@example.com with email subject (LAST NAME OF THE PLAYER AND AGE) on or before August 19, Saturday
Registration and Payment Options:
Option 1: Register Online and Pay Online (this portal)
- Secured payment gateway is through Paypal by using your debit or credit card. You don't need to create a Paypal account to complete this transaction.
Option 2: Register Online and Pay Offline (inclusive of Eventbrite and Paypal Charges)
- During the "Check-out" under the Paypal Check out icon, choose "Other Payment Option" the small underlined link "Show". Finally, click "Pay by Check".
- By choosing this option you agree to pay the exact bill generated from this portal inclusive of Eventbrite and Paypal's fee, through Bank Deposit only. Find complete details at Registration Procedure (https://goo.gl/SoA9GS)
Before beginning your team registration, please be sure to gather the following information:
- Complete Name
- Email Address
- Cellphone Number
- Home Address
- Postal/Zip Code
- Birth Date
- Team Name (Team of Four-player Registration)
- Playing Experience
- Size of Shirt
Exclusive Event Drifit Shirt Size
What are the requirements I need to bring on the 1st day?
Please bring the following documents, NO PLAY POLICY without the following;
- Baseline Camp Guidelines for 12 to 18 years old https://goo.gl/V1BHux
- Baseline Camp Guidelinse for 19 and older https://goo.gl/HPWHMf
- Make sure to have FIBA personal account https://play.fiba3x3.com/
Do you have offline or meet-up registration and payment?
No offline or meet-up registration. Registration can only be made online, while payment can be made online via Paypal and offline via Bank Deposit or Fund transfer. You may check full details of registration procedure (https://goo.gl/SoA9GS).
Where can I find all Camp Guidelines and Registration Procedure for download?
Visit and download documents here: https://goo.gl/SoA9GS
What's the refund policy?
Once registered, no refunds will be given.
Is my registration fee transferrable?
No, registration fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Do I need to create my own 3x3planet account, what will happen if I don't create one?
Yes. Please register here https://play.fiba3x3.com/. Afterwards, Triple Threat Manila will loop you on the FIBA event page. No FIBA Account, NO PLAY policy.
Is Triple Threat Manila sanctioned by Samahang Basketbolista ng Pilipinas (SBP)?
Application as an associate member on process
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
FIBA 3x3 portal: https://goo.gl/E8WzLV
- Other Apps