Advertisements

Gaballo now 100 Percent Ready for US Debut on November 15

Reymart “Gensan Assassin” Gaballo of General Santos City

PROMISING Filipino young fighter Reymart “Gensan Assassin” Gaballo of General Santos City will make his debut in the United States on Nov. 15 as he takes on Mexican Ernesto “Monito” Guerrero at the Hawaii Events Center in Hawaii.

“I’m now ready to fight. I’m 100 percent ready,” said Gaballo in a message from Miami, Florida..

Gaballo of the Gensan-based Sanman Promotions has been training under Cuban coach Moro Fernandez since June.

“My dream is to fight in the USA and now it’s here already. I will do my best for my fight on Nov. 15,” said Gaballo who is still undefeated with 16 straight wins and 14 knockouts.

The 21-year old Gaballo previously won by a 2nd round technical knockout against Jerson Luzarito last December 4 at the Robinson’s Mall in Gen. Santos City.

Gaballo will arrive in Hawaii on Nov. 11 together with his manager John Ray “JR” Manangquil and trainer Fernandez.

They will be joined by Sanman Promotions chief executive officer Jim Claude “JC” Manangquil and secretary Ramon Falgui.

“Gaballo is very talented and strong fighter. Now his opportunity is here and we knows he needs to win this one first before making any plans in the future,” said JC Manangquil, who is currently attending the on-going 55th Oriental and Pacific Boxing Federation (OPBF) Convention in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.

“He should not take the Mexican lightly because Mexicans are warriors and they really come to fight,” said Manangquil.

The 28-year old Guerrero is already a veteran of 48 fights with 27 wins and 19 knockouts. Before he dropped his last fight, Guerrero scored five straight wins with four TKOs.

He previously lost by a unanimous decision to undefeated Ruben Villa last Sept. 22 in Ontario, Canada.

Gaballo, on the other hand, captured the vacant WBC Asian Boxing Council super bantamweight title by knocking out Manot Comput of Thailand only in the first round last Sept. 10, 2016 in Tupi, South Cotabato.

The Gaballo-Guerrero fight is promoted by top Filipino international boxing promoter Gabriel “Bebot” Elorde Jr. of the Elorde International Productions.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.